Sunday, 1 February 2009
Sunday lunch
In between the showers today 16 of us went to a restaurant in town for Sunday Lunch Spanish Style. There was an enormous brick barbecue blazing in the dining room with a selection of brontosaurus steaks and chops in the fridge in front. We arrived at 1.30 and sat down shortly after 2. The food and company were very good and we ate leisurely returning to the site after 6.30. The only disappointment was that the restaurant wasn't very full. I think the weather must have put the Spanish off as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Mike,
This is your cousin Liz from the States. Thanks so much for sending me you link. I have enjoyed reading about Ann's and your trip to Spain.
Wow, have you had some hellacious weather! I am not jealous about that but I am about the golf. We played two rounds in Jamaica and have come home to cold and snow. Just getting a taste of it was a bad idea, now I am impatient for Spring! I will keep checking back
Post a Comment